XUE, Wei Min
BSc, Tsinghua; PhD, Georgia Tech.
Assistant to the Dean of Science Faculty
Department of Mathematics
Hong Kong Baptist University
Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Variational Principles in Mechanics, Computational Mechanics,
Finite Element Methods, Problem Solving Environment, Numerical Software
Telephone: (852) 3411-7339
Facsimile: (852) 3411-5811
Office: FSC1204, Fong Shu Chuen Building, HKBU
- Z.N. Zhu and W.M. Xue, Two new integrable lattice
systems associated with a discrete Schödinger nonisospectral
problem and their infinitely many conservation laws,
Physics Letter A, 320, (2004), pp. 396-407.
- X.B. Hu and W.M. Xue, A bilinear Bäcklund transformation
and nonlinear superposition formula for the negative Volterra
hierarchy, J. Physics Society of Japan, 72 (12), (2003).
- Y.Q. Huang, Z.C. Shi, T. Tang and W.M. Xue, Multilevel
successive iteration methods for ellilptic problems,
Mathematics of Computation, 73 (246), (2003), pp.525-539.
- Y.B. Zeng, Y.J. Shao and W.M. Xue, Positon solutions of the
KdV equation with self-consistent sources,
Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, 137 (2), (2003), pp. 1621-1630.
- X.N. Wu and W.M. Xue, Discrete boundary conditions for elasticity
problems with singularities, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg.,
192, (2003), pp. 3777-3795.
- Y.B. Zeng, Y.J. Shao and W.M. Xue, Negaton and positon solutions
of the soliton equation with self-consistent sources,
J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., 36, (2003), pp. 5035-5043.
- X.L. Cheng and W.M. Xue, Linear
finite element approximations for the Timoshenko Beam and the
J. Computational Mathematics, 20 (1), (2002), pp. 15-22.
- Y.Q. Huang and W.M. Xue, Convergence
of finite element approximations and multilevel linearization
for Ginzburg-Landau model of D-wave superconductors,
Adv. Comput. Math., 17, (2002), pp. 5035-5043.
- W.M. Xue, Z.N. Zhu and Q. Ding, Integrable lattice
systems associated with a higher order discrete spectral problem
and their integrable discretizations,
Chinese J. of Physics, 40 (6), (2002), pp. 605-615.
- T. Tang, W.M. Xue and P.-W. Zhang, Analysis
of moving mesh methods based on geoemtrical variables,
J. Comput. Math., 19 (1) (2001), pp. 41-54.
- G.L. Xue, C.L. Bajaj and W.M. Xue, Regular
algebraic curve segment (I) definition and characterestics, Computer
Aided Geometric Design, 17, (2000), pp. 485-501.
- Y.C. Hon, M.W. Lu, W.M. Xue and X. Zhou,
A new formulation and computation of the triphasic model for mechano-electrochemical
mixture, Comput. Mech., 24, (1999), pp. 155-165.
- W.M. Xue and S.N. Atluri, Mathematical
aspects of the general Hybrid-mixed finite methods
and singular-value principle, Computational Mechanics, 22 (1999), pp.
- Z.N. Zhu, H.C. Huang, and W.M. Xue, New
Lax representation and integrable discretization
of the relativistic Volterra lattice, J. Physical Society of Japan, 68,
3 (1999), pp. 771-775.
- Z.C. Shi, B. Jiang and W.M. Xue, A
new superconvergence property of Wilson nonconforming finite element,
Numer. Math., 78 (1997), pp.259-268.
- Z.N. Zhu, H.C. Huang, W.M. Xue and X.N.
Wu, The bi-Hamiltonian structure of
some new Lax integrable
hierarchies associated with 3 x matrix spectral problems, Phys. Lett. A, 235 (1997),
- W.M. Xue, L.A. Karlovitz and S.N. Atluri, On
the existence and stability conditions for mixed-hybrid element solutions
based on Reissner's variational principle, Int. J. Solids Structures,
21, (1985), pp. 97-116.