Domain Decomposition and Scientific Computing
- ddm.org. Home of domain decomposition methods, with an archiving containing past proceedings.
- parallel-in-time.org. Home of the Parallel-in-Time workshop series, with links to
- GNU Octave. Open source software
for scientific computing, compatible with many Matlab scripts.
- FreeFem++. A specialized language for solving partial
differential equations using finite element methods.
Research Groups With Former Affiliations
- JabRef Reference Manager.
Java application for managing references. Fully compatible with BibTeX.
- Inkscape. Application for
creating vector graphics, with support for rendering and embedding LaTeX formulas.
You will need pstoedit for this to work.