Visiting and Giving A Lecture
Over the academic years, I had the pleasure to visit many universities in U.S., Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. During these visits, I had the opportunity to participate in conferences or to give seminars and lectures. Each time was a good experience. Below is my record of visits to the different universities.
- Anhui University, October 2001.
- Anhui University of Science and Technology,
- Beijing Institue of Technology, May
1999 and May 2002.
- Cambridge, England, March 1986.
- Central China Normal University,
- Centrum voor Wiskunde Infomatica, Netherlands,
- Chinese University of Hong Kong,
October 1987, October 1996, February 2000.
- City University of Hong Kong, April
- Columbia University, September 1982.
- East China Normal University, October
- Ford Motor Company, July-August 2002.
- George Institute of Technology, Februay
- George State University, Atlanta, February
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University,
October 1990, January 1991.
- Hong Kong Statistical Society, March 1991.
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 1992.
- Imperial College London, March 1986.
- Jilin University, June 2002.
- Kyushu University, Japan, November
- Lund University, Sweden, June 2001.
- Maryland University, September 1982,
March 1988 and May 2000.
- Nankai University, September 1987.
- Northeast Normal University, June
- Osaka University, Japan, November
- Oxford, England, March 1986.
- Peking University, September 1984
and December 2000.
- Princeton University, September
- Rutgers University, September 1982.
- Seoul National University, May 2002.
- Simon Fraser University, Canada, October
- South Carolina University, Columbia, February
- Suzhou University, May 1986 and October
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital,
Memphis, July 2001.
- Stanford University, March 1981
and May 1982.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, May 1988.
- Tampere University, August-September 1994
and August 1999.
- The George Washington University, September
- Tsinghua University, China, April
2001 and May 2002.
- University of Berne(Switzerland), January
- University of Chicago, May 1988.
- University College London, March 1986.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, May 1988.
- University of Hong Kong, 1986, 1990, 1994 and 1997.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, May 1995.
- University of Pennsylvania, September
1982 and March 1988.
- University of Waterloo, Canada, May 1988.
- University of Wisconsin at Madison, May 1988.
- Uppsala University, September 1994, July-August
1999 and June 2001.
- Wuhan University, December 1993 and
- Xian Statistics College, October 1998 and May 2001.
- Yale University, September 1982.
- York University, July 1996.
- Zhongnan University of Economics and
Law, April 2001.