Current Research Interests
Continuous Method for Optimization, Theory and Computation of Optimization and Optimal Control, Parallel Computing
- Y. Ma and L.-Z. Liao, The Glowinski-Le Tallec splitting method revisited: A general convergence and convergence rate analysis, JIMO, (to appear).
- X. Qian, L.-Z. Liao, and J. Sun, A strategy of global convergence for the affine scaling algorithm for convex semidefinite programming, Math. Prog., Vol. 179 (1-2), 1-19, 2020.
- L. M. Sun and L.-Z. Liao, An interior point continuous path-following trajectory for linear programming, JIMO, 15(4), 1517-1534, 2019.
- H. Zhu, L.-Z. Liao, and M. K. Ng, Multi-instance dimensionality reduction via sparsity and orthogonality, Neural Comput., 30(12), 3281-3308, 2018.
- H. W. Yue, L.-Z. Liao, and X. Qian, Two interior point continuous trajectory models for convex quadratic programming with bound constraints, PJO, 14(3), 527-550, 2018.
- H. Zhu, C. Chen, L.-Z. Liao, and M. K. Ng, Multiple graphs clustering by gradient flow method, J. Franklin Institute, 355(4), 1819-1845, 2018.
- X. Qian, L.-Z. Liao, J. Sun, and H. Zhu, The convergent generalized central paths for linearly constrained convex programming, SIAM J. Optim., 28(2), 1183-1204, 2018.
- X. Qian and L.-Z. Liao, Analysis of the primal affine scaling continuous trajectory for convex programming, PJO, 14(2), 261-272, 2018.
- J. Sun, L.-Z. Liao, and B. Rodrigues, Quadratic two-stage stochastic optimization with coherent measures of risk, Math. Prog., B, 168 (1-2), 599-613, 2018.
- X. B. Gao and L.-Z. Liao, A novel neural network for generally constained variational inequalities, IEEE TNNLS, 28 (9), 2062-2075, 2017.
- H. Zhu, X. Zhang, D. Chu, and L.-Z. Liao, Noncovex and nonconvex optimization with generalized orthogonality constraints: an approximate augmented Lagrangian method, J. Sci. Comput. 72, 331-372, 2017.
- X. Qian, L.-Z. Liao, and J. Sun, Analysis of some interior point continuous trajectories for convex programming, Optimization, 66 (4), 589-608, 2017.
- X. W. Zhang, L. Chen, D. Chu, L.-Z. Liao, M. K. Ng, and C. E. Tan, Incremental regularized least squares for dimensionality reduction of large-scale data, SISC, 38 (3), B414-439, 2016.
- D. Chu, L.-Z. Liao, M. K. Ng, and X. Y. Wang, Incremental linear discriminant analysis: a fast algorithm and comparison, IEEE TNNLS, 26 (11), 2716-2735, 2015.
- L.-Z. Liao, A study of the dual affine scaling continuous trajectories for linear programming, JOTA, 163 (2), 548-568, 2014.