Leevan Ling, Ph.D. (Simon Fraser University)
Kong Baptist University
Hong Kong Baptist University
224 Waterloo Road,
- Numerical analysis
- Partial differential equations
- Meshfree method
- Radial basis function
- Adaptive greedy algorithm
- Inverse problems
FAX: (852) 3411-5811
HKMS Texts in General Education Mathematics, find them in Pearson eStore
Recent Events & News:
- Scientific Committee and speaker of IWMM2018 The 4th International Workshop on Meshless Methods, International Academic Communication
Center, Changsha, August 3-4, 2018.
- Minisymposium talk in the ICOSAHOM18 International Conference on Spectral and High Order Methods,
Imperial College, London, July 9-13, 2018.
- Invited talk in the 2nd International conference on kernel-based approximation methods in Data Analysis, South China Normal University, Guangzhou, May 25-27, 2018.
- Speaker of the HKBU-SJTU Joint Workshop
on Scientific Computing, HKBU, April 20-22, 2018.
- Guest speaker of the Mathemeatics and STEM Seminar Series of the Education Bureau, HK Museum of History, February 28, 2018.
- Invited Speaker of Workshop on Scientific Computing, HKBU, November 25, 2017.
- Organizer of Workshop on Numerical Methods for
Hyperbolic Conservation and Balance Laws and Applications, HKBU, November 10-11, 2017.
- International Scientific Advisory Committee of BEM/MRM2018 The 41st International Conference on Boundary Elements and Other Mesh Reduction Methods, New Forest, UK, from 11-13 September 2018.
- Awarded a research grant by Hong Kong Research Grant Council (RGC): Meshfree methods for parabolic equations based on weighted least-squares. 2017.