- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme: PhD in Applied Mathematics, PhD in Statistics.
New Programme Announcement: Double Master Degrees in Mathematical Finance and Financial Markets, by Hong Kong Baptist University and University of Kent.
- Gene Golub Day - Memorial Workshop jointly organized by Department of Computer Science & Department of Mathematics will be
held at our University on 7 Februray 2015.
- Prof. Biswa Nath Datta, Professor of Northern Illinois University, will deliver a
Distinguished Lecture on 22 January 2015.
- Dr. Eric Fung, Credit Risk Manager, will give a Career Talk on 24 January 2015. (15:00-17:00, AAB613)
Dr. L. Ling,
Prof. M. Ng,
Dr. Henry Y. T. Ngan,
Prof. T. Tang,
Prof. X. Wu,
Dr. X. Yuan,
Dr. T. Zeng and
Prof. L. Zhu
have been awarded research grants by Hong Kong Research Grant Council (RGC) — congratulations!
- Prof. L. Zhu has won the Second Class Award of the State Natural Science Award (2014) in the recent exercise for his outstanding research achievements.
- Our undergraduate student, Ma Tao received HKSAR Government Scholarship for 2013/14.
- Prof. M. Ng, receives the President's Award for Outstanding Performance in Scholarly Work, 2014.