Leevan Ling, Ph.D. (Simon Fraser University)
Head & Professor
Kong Baptist University
Hong Kong Baptist University
224 Waterloo Road,
- Numerical analysis
- Partial differential equations
- Meshfree method
- Radial basis function
- Adaptive greedy algorithm
- Inverse problems
FAX: (852) 3411-5811
Recent Events & News:
- Received an in-kind donation and research funding from the Research Matching Grant Scheme (RMGS) by Hong Kong Research Grant Council (RGC): Physics-Informed Regression and PDE solvers,
- International Scientific Advisory Committee in BEM/MRM2023 The 46th International Conference on Boundary Elements and Other Mesh Reduction Methods, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, May 15-17, 2023.
- Awarded a General Research Fund (GRF) by Hong Kong Research Grant Council (RGC): Kernel-based hybrid methods for convection-dominated equations on surfaces. 2022.
- Minisymposium talk in AN22 SIAM Annual Meeting, Virtual/Pennsylvania, USA, July 11-15, 2022.